WorkPlace relations advice
The Workplace Adviser provides workplace relations advice and assistance in helping you manage the following areas.
- Industrial disputes and their resolution, including unfair dismissals at the Fair Work Commission, complaints lodged at the Fair Work Ombudsman, and other tribunals;
- Grievances, including general protections (adverse action, discrimination, sham contracting), bullying and harassment
- Disciplinary procedures;
- Performance management;
- NES, Award interpretation and application;
- Managing ill and injured employees;
- Engagement of independent contractors;
- Policy reviews and drafting;
- Complaint handling processes and guidelines;
- Position descriptions, report and letter writing.